- and oat mixture; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until
- combined. Fold in apple.
- Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. For
- the topping, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut
- in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle over
- batter. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 286 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.