- cinnamon; stir into apple mixture just until moistened. Stir in
- Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake at 350°
- for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the sugar, flour
- and salt until smooth. Gradually add water. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in extracts.
- Serve with warm cake. Yield: 9 servings (2 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 658 calories, 29 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 502 mg sodium, 98 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.