Apple-Nut Bread Pudding Recipe
- 8 slices cinnamon-raisin bread, cubed
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream
- Place bread cubes, apples and pecans in a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the eggs, cream, apple juice and butter; mix well. Pour over bread mixture. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve with ice cream. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Apple-Nut Bread Pudding
Sort By :
I made this in the oven as I was in a bind for time: 350* for 35 minutes (until it was bubbling), then I transported it in a crockpot to a family reunion. It was a huge hit and the best bread pudding I have ever had!
I miss the nutrient values and calories per serving in this new format.
I HAVEN'T MADE THIS YET BUT IT SOUNDS WONDERFUL. I LIKE TO READ THE REVIEWS OF OTHER PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT A RECIPE.
would like nutritional information