It doesn't get much easier than whipping together this colorful, crisp treat. These nacho look-alikes will delight any guest with a sweet tooth! —RaeAnn Gnatkowski, Carrollton, Michigan
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 36 caramels
- 1 tablespoon water
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 4 medium tart apples, cored and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/3 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles
- In a microwave, melt caramels with water; stir until smooth.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt marshmallows and butter. Arrange
- apple slices on a large platter. Drizzle with caramel; top with
- marshmallow mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts, chocolate chips and
- sprinkles. Serve immediately. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 149 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 76 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.