Apple-Mustard Glazed Meatballs
This one couldn’t be simpler! Convenient frozen meatballs simplify the prep; they’re glazed with a sweet-and-savory sauce that stars apple jelly and spicy brown mustard. —Pam Corder, Monroe, Louisiana
32 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 32 frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs (1/2 ounce each)
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place meatballs in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. baking
- pan. Bake according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Transfer meatballs to sauce; stir gently to coat. Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until sauce is
- thickened, stirring occasionally. Yield: 32 meatballs.