Apple-Mustard Glazed Meatballs Recipe
- 32 frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs (1/2 ounce each)
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. Place meatballs in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 3. Transfer meatballs to sauce; stir gently to coat. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Yield: 32 meatballs.
1 meatball: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Apple-Mustard Glazed Meatballs
"I tried this recipe in the slow cooker and I don't think it turned out right. The sauce was really thin and didn't lend much flavor to the meatballs, just a hint of mustard."