Apple-Mustard Glazed Meatballs Recipe
This one couldn’t be simpler! Convenient frozen meatballs simplify the prep; they’re glazed with a sweet-and-savory sauce that stars apple jelly and spicy brown mustard. —Pam Corder, Monroe, Louisiana
- 32 frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs (1/2 ounce each)
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place meatballs in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. baking pan. Bake according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Transfer meatballs to sauce; stir gently to coat. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Yield: 32 meatballs.
Originally published as Apple-Mustard Glazed Meatballs in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p40
Reviews for Apple-Mustard Glazed Meatballs(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2013
I tried this recipe in the slow cooker and I don't think it turned out right. The sauce was really thin and didn't lend much flavor to the meatballs, just a hint of mustard.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Meatball Appetizers >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >