- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 small Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- Add apples, brown sugar and mustard to same pan; toss to combine. Cook, covered, over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until apples are tender. Stir in chicken; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Apple-Mustard Chicken Tenders
Sort By :
"This was really good. Even my husband Mr. Fuzzy liked it."
"Good stuff, way easy! Not something for company, but definitely a great dinner for the work week. Had it with TOH's Seasoned Couscous. Yum!!!"
"I used Cortland Apple's since they were in my house; made a big salad with lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, cucumber, onion, with raspberry vinaigrette dressing and it was a delicious meal!"
"Subbed stone-ground mustard with dijon and added a bag of baby spinach, the sweet and tangy flavors of this dish were a HUGE hit. Not to mention it was a breeze to make!"
"This recipe was very easy and tasty. We really enjoyed the sweet flavor of the apples with the chicken. Great recipe for a work day."