Apple-Mustard Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 small Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- Add apples, brown sugar and mustard to same pan; toss to combine. Cook, covered, over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until apples are tender. Stir in chicken; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Apple-Mustard Chicken Tenders(4)
Sort By :
Made this for dinner and used a different cooking apple as I didn't have Granny Smith. Quick and easy dish but some liked the mustard flavor and others thought the stone ground mustard was overpowering.
I thought this would be great with pork chops instead of chicken and it was excellent! I wasn't sure if my picky husband would like it so I lightly sauced his serving. Next thing I knew he was adding more!!
This was really excellent. I cut chicken breasts into small chunks instead of using tenders, or you could even leave them whole. The entire family liked this. Definitely making it again!
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Tenders >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Apple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Chicken Dinner Recipes >