Sour green apple steals the show in this icy-cold martini. It's very refreshing with a nice hint of sour.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces sour apple liqueur
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Green apple slice
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, apple
- liqueur and lemon juice. Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until
- condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into a chilled
- cocktail glass. Garnish as desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 357 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, trace protein.