— Edna Hoffman, Hebron, Indiana
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 pound smoked turkey kielbasa, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium tart apples, cut into wedges
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in cranberry juice, vinegar and soy sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread sausage, apples and peppers. Grill, uncovered, over indirect heat for 8 minutes or until heated through, turning and brushing with glaze occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa Apple Kabobs in Taste of Home Annual Recipes Annual 2012, p274
Reviews for Apple Kielbasa Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2010
"Great flavor and very quick and easy! I would even consider adding some onion to the skewer! I will definaltely make these again! For those of you on Weight Watchers...only 3 points each! YUM!"