- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Beat in the eggs until smooth. Divide ham among six greased 10-oz. custard cups. Top with egg mixture.
- Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the apples in butter. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon; cook until sugar is dissolved. Spoon into the center of each puff. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Apple Ham Puffs
Sort By :
This is quick, easy, and tasty. And yes they forgot to tell you to mix in the cream with the egg mixture before baking
What about the whipping cream?
I am assuming the whipping cream is to be combined with the eggs. Is this correct or am I missing something here???