Apple Grape Drink Recipe
- 6 cups apple juice, chilled
- 3 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 1. In a large container, combine the juices and lemonade concentrate. Stir in club soda. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 3-3/4 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 117 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Apple Grape Drink
"This is a winner! I have made it with red grape juice and even concord grape juice when I couldn't find the white variety."