Apple Grape Drink Recipe
Why settle for plain juice at brunch when you can sip this fizzy morning beverage by stirring together just four ingredients? "Everyone loves the taste of this refreshing punch," says Deborah Butts of Union Bridge, Maryland.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:15 servings
- 6 cups apple juice, chilled
- 3 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 1. In a large container, combine the juices and lemonade concentrate. Stir in club soda. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 3-3/4 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 117 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC