- 6 cups apple juice, chilled
- 3 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- In a large container, combine the juices and lemonade concentrate. Stir in club soda. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 3-3/4 quarts.
Originally published as Apple Grape Drink in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p16
Reviews for Apple Grape Drink
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2010
This is a winner! I have made it with red grape juice and even concord grape juice when I couldn't find the white variety.