- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1 medium green apple, chopped
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- POPPY SEED DRESSING:
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, apples, grapes, raisins, pecans and onion. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake until sugar is dissolved. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Apple Broccoli Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p162
Reviews for Apple Grape Broccoli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2014
"Forget the raisins, I added cran raisins I took this to a family gathering and it went over very well."
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2011
"I would use less sugar next time, maybe cut it in half?"