- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups granola cereal with fruit and nuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine apples and cereal. In a small bowl, combine the honey, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg; pour over apple mixture and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Apple Granola Dessert
Sort By :
"Something did not go right with this recipe for me. After 1 1/2 hours on low, I had to turn it to warm because some apples were cooked too much and others were still crisp, the granola had broken down into much, and it was tasting very bitter. I added some brown sugar and more butter and it was ok. I'll stick with cinnamon apples done on the stove and top it with the granola bits."
"I will definitely try out this recipe in this Xmas!!..Sounds very delicious"
"I made this for a party that I hosted and it was a hit!"