Apple Graham Dessert
MY favorite after-school snack was applesauce with graham crackers. I started cooking and baking when I was a very young child, and as far as I can remember, this cake was my creation.
-Rita Ferro, Alameda, California
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 6 whole cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Chopped walnuts, optional
- Place one graham cracker on a serving plate. Spread with 2 heaping
- tablespoons of applesauce. Repeat layers, ending with applesauce.
- Spread the whipped topping over top and sides. Sprinkle with nuts if
- desired. Refrigerate for 2 hours before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 each) equals 257 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.