Apple-Goat Cheese Bruschetta Recipe
It takes just six ingredients and 20 minutes to put together this beautiful bruschetta from Laura Lunardi, of West Chester, Pennsylvania. Crunchy apple and warm goat cheese top these crispy treats.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 16 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 medium Fuji apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Combine the apple, goat cheese, thyme, oregano and pepper; sprinkle over bread. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is softened. Yield: 16 appetizers.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC