It takes just six ingredients and 20 minutes to put together this beautiful bruschetta from Laura Lunardi, of West Chester, Pennsylvania. Crunchy apple and warm goat cheese top these crispy treats.
- 16 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 medium Fuji apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Combine the apple, goat cheese, thyme, oregano and pepper; sprinkle over bread. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is softened. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Apple-Goat Cheese Bruschetta in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p30
Reviews for Apple-Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review