Apple-Glazed Holiday Ham Recipe
- 1 spiral-sliced fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Dash ground ginger
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Brush ham with some of the glaze; bake 30-60 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 15 servings.
4 ounces ham: 242 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 1138mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (15g sugars, trace fiber), 31g protein
Reviews for Apple-Glazed Holiday Ham
"Makes the ham have a great flavor."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.