- Gently bring up corners of pastry to center; pinch edges to seal.
- Place in four greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Bake at 350°
- for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the syrup ingredients. Bring
- to a boil; cook and stir until smooth and blended. Pour over apples.
- Bake 35-40 minutes longer or until apples are tender and pastry is
- golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 dumpling equals 722 calories, 41 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 691 mg sodium, 84 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.