- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Mountain Dew soda
- Ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate dough into 16 triangles. Cut each apple into eight wedges. Wrap a crescent dough triangle around each apple wedge. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and butter; sprinkle over rolls. Slowly pour the soda around the rolls (do not stir). Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 16 dumplings.
Reviews for Apple Dumpling Bake
"Taste great easy and quick to make."
"My husband and I both loved these, they're light and fluffy with a nice sauce."
"I made this recipe for the first time today for our Thanksgiving dinner. I doubled the recipe and put it in a turkey roasting sized throw away rectangular pan...one of the huge ones and it held 24 and I added an extra 1/4 cup of Mt. Dew per recipe. We ate them warm without the ice cream and everyone went wild about them. This recipe is a definite keeper."
"This was so good! I think my husband enhaled two of them without even breathing! I didn't have Mountain Dew so I used non-alcholic sparkling wine...it turned out perfectly. Thanks for such an easy and tasty recipe."
"I made this tonight, and I cannot believe how awesome it is!!! Such a simple, fast recipe, and it is definitely a ''keeper" Totally delicious. Will try it with mangos next time. I did add a 1/2 tsp of nutmeg."
"This was delicious! I will definately be making this again."
"This is one of the easiest recipes to make. Definitely "company worthy"."
"I have made this and it so easy and very good.We really like it."
"You would not believe how amazing this is. People rave about it every time it is served."