Apple Dessert Recipe
- 2 large tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. Place apples in an ungreased 2-or 3-cup baking dish; sprinkle with lemon juice. Combine brown sugar, oats, butter and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until apples are tender. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 260 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Apple Dessert
"My granddaughter made this and loved how it turned out. Big scoop of ice cream with it."