Apple Dessert Recipe
- 2 large tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. Place apples in an ungreased 2-or 3-cup baking dish; sprinkle with lemon juice. Combine brown sugar, oats, butter and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until apples are tender. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 260 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Apple Dessert
"My granddaughter made this and loved how it turned out. Big scoop of ice cream with it."