This refreshing fruit salad gets a triple crunch from apples, celery and walnuts. The simple yogurt dressing really enhances the flavor.—Joyce Dancey, Clearwatewr, Florida
- 3-1/2 cups chopped apples
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 6 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine the apples, celery, raisins and walnuts. In another bowl, combine the yogurt, sugar substitute and cinnamon until blended. Pour over apple mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Apple Delight Salad in Country Woman September/October 2000, p37
Reviews for Apple Delight Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review