- baking pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, toss together filling ingredients; spoon over pastry in
- pan. Roll out remaining dough into another 15-in. x 10-in.
- rectangle. Place over filling. Brush with egg white. Bake at
- 375° for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- For glaze, combine the confectioners' sugar and enough water to
- achieve a drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm pastry. Cut into
- squares. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 230 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.