- Spread over dough in ramekins. Top with apple mixture. Roll out
- remaining crescent dough into 4-in. circles; place over filling. Cut
- slits in top.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until filling is bubbly and
- topping is golden brown. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over
- pies. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pie (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 660 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 630 mg sodium, 108 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.