Apple-Curry Tuna Melts Recipe
From Logan, Utah, Edie DeSpain relates, "You'll want to make plenty of these delicious open-faced sandwiches because your family will come back for seconds." Curry powder puts a twist on traditional tuna salad, adding a colorful appearance and delightful taste.
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in the tuna until well coated.
- 2. Spread 1/4 cup on each slice of toast; sprinkle with walnuts. Top with a slice of cheese. Broil 5 in. from the heat until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Apple-Curry Tuna Melts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC