- In another large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, bread crumbs,
- ginger and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse
- crumbs. Add almonds; sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until filling is bubbly and
- topping is golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before serving. Yield:
- 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 322 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.