- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Place apples in two greased 10-oz. custard cups; sprinkle with water. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon. cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until tender. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Apple Crisp in Country Woman September/October 2004, p37
Reviews for Apple Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2013
"This recipe did not turn out well at all. I chose this recipe because I didn't have any oats. The topping was awful. It had a crisp texture on the surface, but underneath, it turned into to a gummy consistency. I would never make this again."