- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup sliced peeled apple
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cold butter
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, oats and brown sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the sour cream, cinnamon and ginger. Pour over crust. Arrange apple slices over filling. For topping, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Apple Crisp Cheesecake(3)
Sort By :
This was the first cheesecake I ever made. I LOVE cheesecake and have eaten enough sub-par ones that I was too intimidated to make one myself. This one is easy, tastes amazing, and came out perfectly even though I doubled the recipe to make a full-size version. I just baked it a little longer. I've made it for gatherings 2 or 3 times and I've never brought a leftover piece home!
we made 2 of these using ready made crusts, we made one apple and on the other we used leftover cherry pie filling they turned out so yummy with whipped cream especially the cherry which surprised everyone the only thing i wouldve done differently is double the apples its awesome
More Recipe Collections
- Cheesecakes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >