Apple Cream Cheese Pie
With just a handful of ingredients and a topping of apples, this smooth and fluffy, cream-cheese pie will put you at the head of the class with your family! The recipe is a favorite with Linda Duncan in Junction City, Oregon. You'll see why!
LINDA'S TIP: “For a little tarter taste, try cherry pie filling with this pie. It's delicious!”
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1-3/4 cups apple pie filling
- Dash ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- smooth. Beat in vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust. Top with pie filling; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.