- For topping, in a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Gently
- spread over dough. Arrange apple slices over top; brush with butter.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and apples
- are tender. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 265 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.