- nutmeg. Gently stir in cranberries. Transfer to crust.
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the flour,
- brown sugar and orange peel. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in
- walnuts. Sprinkle over filling. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until
- filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 331 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.