Apple-Cranberry Relish Recipe
- 2 medium navel oranges
- 2 bags (12 ounces each) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 celery ribs, cut into chunks
- 3 cups sugar
- Grate peel of oranges and set aside. Peel and discard white membrane. Separate orange into sections and place half in a food processor or blender. Add half of the cranberries, apples and celery. Process until coarsely chopped.
- Transfer to a bowl; repeat with remaining oranges, cranberries, apples and celery. Stir in sugar and reserved orange peel. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 16 servings (8 cups).
Reviews for Apple-Cranberry Relish
Sort By :
Great receipe - I use Spenda instead of sugar to keep the calories down. I always make this instead of the canned jelly
i make this at the holidays every year and everyone from my kids to my parents enjoys it - either alone as a side dish or spread on homemade rolls.