- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill
- two-thirds full with batter. For topping, combine brown sugar and
- flour. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle
- over batter.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 192 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.