Apple Cranberry Delight Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1-3/4 cups unsweetened apple juice, divided
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free cranberry gelatin
- 2 cups chopped peeled Golden Delicious apples
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine cranberries and 1 cup apple juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the berries pop. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in apples and remaining apple juice.
- 2. Pour into a 4-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 70 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 fruit
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Delight
"I added a little cinnamon to my version and topped with Cool Whip Free. Excellent sweet tooth fix with a little impact to my waistline!"