When I first took this fruity dessert to my family's Thanksgiving dinner, it quickly became a tradition. We enjoy it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack time! —Teri Roberts, Hilliard, Ohio
- 3 cups chopped peeled apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- In a greased 8-in. square baking dish, combine apples and cranberries; sprinkle with sugar. In another bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour and butter; sprinkle over cranberry mixture. Top with pecans if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Apple Cranberry Crumble in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p132
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Crumble
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review