Apple Cranberry Crumble Recipe
When I first took this fruity dessert to my family's Thanksgiving dinner, it quickly became a tradition. We enjoy it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack time! —Teri Roberts, Hilliard, Ohio
- 3 cups chopped peeled apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1. In a greased 8-in. square baking dish, combine apples and cranberries; sprinkle with sugar. In another bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour and butter; sprinkle over cranberry mixture. Top with pecans if desired.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 456 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC