Apple Cranberry Crumble
When I first took this fruity dessert to my family's Thanksgiving dinner, it quickly became a tradition. We enjoy it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack time! Teri Roberts, Hilliard, Ohio
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 55 min.
- 3 cups chopped peeled apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, optional
- In a greased 8-in. square baking dish, combine apples and
- cranberries; sprinkle with sugar. In another bowl, combine the oats,
- brown sugar, flour and butter; sprinkle over cranberry mixture. Top
- with pecans if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until browned and
- bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 456 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.