Apple Cranberry Crisp Recipe
- 2 medium Golden Delicious apples, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 1 package (1.6 ounces) instant cinnamon and spice oatmeal
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the apples, cranberries and sugar substitute. Transfer to two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 minutes or until apples are almost tender.
- 2. In a bowl, cut butter into oatmeal until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1-2 minutes longer or until butter is melted and topping is golden. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 246 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 178mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 7g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Crisp
"I used McIntosh apples and it was easy and delish. It was even done before I had a chance to clean up the dishes. I will make it again."
"How would you bake this in the oven?"