Apple Cranberry Crisp Recipe
- 2 medium Golden Delicious apples, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 1 package (1.6 ounces) instant cinnamon and spice oatmeal
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the apples, cranberries and sugar substitute. Transfer to two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 minutes or until apples are almost tender.
- 2. In a bowl, cut butter into oatmeal until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1-2 minutes longer or until butter is melted and topping is golden. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Splenda No Calorie Sweetener in a 1,100-watt microwave.
1 each: 246 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 178mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 7g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Crisp
"I used McIntosh apples and it was easy and delish. It was even done before I had a chance to clean up the dishes. I will make it again."
"How would you bake this in the oven?"