Apple Cranberry Crisp
Classic chewy apple crisp with cranberries and a crunchy oat top. Brought to you by dLife®
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 40 min.
- 1 lpound Granny Smith apples, chopped and cubed
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup granulated SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish with
- cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix apples, cranberries, and granulated SPLENDA® No Calorie
- Sweetener. Add to baking dish.
- In small mixing bowl, blend flour, oats, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar
- Blend, and oil with fork to make crumbs. Sprinkle crumbs on top of
- apple mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until crumbs are just light brown. Serve warm or
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 162 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 3/4 fruit, 1/2 starch.