Apple Cranberry Crisp Recipe
Charlotte Davidson taps into the convenience of an instant oatmeal packet for this tart and tasty dessert for two she whips up in Batesville, Arkansas during the busy holidays.
- 2 medium Golden Delicious apples, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 1 package (1.6 ounces) instant cinnamon and spice oatmeal
- In a small bowl, combine the apples, cranberries and sugar substitute. Transfer to two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 minutes or until apples are almost tender.
- In a bowl, cut butter into oatmeal until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1-2 minutes longer or until butter is melted and topping is golden. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Apple Cranberry Crisp in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p60
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Crisp(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Cobbler >
- Apple Crisp >
- Apple Crisp Recipes >
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Berry Crisp >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Crisp >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Crisp Topping >
- Crisps >
- Crisps & Cobblers >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >