- 2 medium Golden Delicious apples, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 1 package (1.6 ounces) instant cinnamon and spice oatmeal
- In a small bowl, combine the apples, cranberries and sugar substitute. Transfer to two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 minutes or until apples are almost tender.
- In a bowl, cut butter into oatmeal until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1-2 minutes longer or until butter is melted and topping is golden. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Apple Cranberry Crisp in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p60
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2009
I used McIntosh apples and it was easy and delish. It was even done before I had a chance to clean up the dishes. I will make it again.
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2008
How would you bake this in the oven?