Apple Cranberry Cider Recipe
- 4 cups apple cider or juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the cider, cranberry juice and brown sugar. Place cloves and cinnamon sticks on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with kitchen string to form a bag. Add to pan.
- 2. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes. Discard spice bag. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 166 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (39g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Cider
"I have used this recipe the last two Christmases. I have my brothers and sisters for breakfast. It is a delicious hot drink."