Apple Cranberry Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red apple
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, celery, apple and cranberries. Stir in mayonnaise. Serve on lettuce; sprinkle with bacon, blue cheese and almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 352 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 572mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 4g fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fat, 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.