Apple Cranberry Cashew Salad Recipe
When you want to serve a salad with some pizzazz and is sure to please, try this one. It has crisp apples, crunchy pecans and sweet dried cranberries...delicious.—Susan Jones, Appleton, Wisconsin
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 large apples, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (9-1/4 ounces) lightly salted cashews
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk vinaigrette ingredients until blended. Pour over salad and toss to coat; serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup: 256 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Cashew Salad
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2015
"Excellent flavor & so easy to throw together!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC