Apple Cranberry Cashew Salad Recipe
When you want to serve a salad with some pizzazz and is sure to please, try this one. It has crisp apples, crunchy pecans and sweet dried cranberries...delicious.—Susan Jones, Appleton, Wisconsin
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 large apples, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (9-1/4 ounces) lightly salted cashews
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk vinaigrette ingredients until blended. Pour over salad and toss to coat; serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup: 256 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Cashew Salad
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2015
"Excellent flavor & so easy to throw together!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC