Apple Cranberry Bake Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 cups chopped tart apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cold butter
- 1. In a large bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in the apples and cranberries. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. In another bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, pecans and flour; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
1/2 cup: 244 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Bake
"Really good recipe. I didn't have enough cranberries so I reduced the amount of sugar and used walnuts instead of pecans, still turned out good. Definitely a keeper."