- flour and apple pie spice; set aside. When cycle is completed, turn
- dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Roll into a 15x10-in.
- rectangle; spread butter down the center third of rectangle. Spoon
- filling over butter.
- On each long side, cut 1-in.-wide strips to within 1 in. of filling.
- Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an angle across
- filling; seal ends. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 40
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. Combine confectioners' sugar, vanilla and
- enough milk to achieve desired consistency; drizzle over coffee
- cake. Yield: 1 coffee cake.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 366 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 352 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.