- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter
- until crumbly; set aside. Punch dough down. Turn onto a floured
- surface; let rest for 10 minutes. Roll into a 12-in. square.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges; top with apple
- and pecans.
- Roll up jelly-roll style; pinch seams to seal. Cut into nine slices.
- Place cut side up in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and
- refrigerate for 2-24 hours.
- Uncover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before
- baking. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over rolls. Serve warm.
- Yield: 9 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 642 calories, 25 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 95 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein.