Apple-Cinnamon Coleslaw Recipe
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups chopped apple
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a medium bowl, toss the cabbage, apple, raisins and walnuts if desired. Combine the yogurt, apple juice and cinnamon. Pour cover cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1/2 cup: 101 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Apple-Cinnamon Coleslaw
"quick, easy, and a nice change of pace from typical coleslaw. Even my 1-year-old twins loved it!"