Apple Cinnamon Bismarcks
Leigh Ann Baird from Knoxville, Tennessee uses convenience items to speed the preparation of these down-home treats. She pipes a bit of apple pie filling into baked biscuits topped with a comforting combination of sugar and cinnamon.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- Bake biscuits according to package directions. In a shallow bowl,
- combine the sugar and cinnamon. Brush warm biscuits with butter,
- then roll in cinnamon-sugar.
- In a small bowl, beat pie filling until smooth. Cut a small hole in
- the corner of a pastry bag; insert a large round tip. Fill bag with
- pie filling. Push the tip through the top of each biscuit to fill.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 321 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 621 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.