Apple Cinnamon Bismarcks Recipe
Leigh Ann Baird from Knoxville, Tennessee uses convenience items to speed the preparation of these down-home treats. She pipes a bit of apple pie filling into baked biscuits topped with a comforting combination of sugar and cinnamon.
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- Bake biscuits according to package directions. In a shallow bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Brush warm biscuits with butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar.
- In a small bowl, beat pie filling until smooth. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry bag; insert a large round tip. Fill bag with pie filling. Push the tip through the top of each biscuit to fill. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Apple Cinnamon Bismarcks in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p48
Reviews for Apple Cinnamon Bismarcks(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mother's Day Pastry Recipes >
- Quick Bread Recipes >