This healthy breakfast recipe is great warm or cold! Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups diced apples
- 4 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried mixed berries
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease a 9"x 9" baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats and all the dry ingredients. Then stir in apples and raisins.
- Add the wet ingredients (eggs, milk, etc.) and gently stir to combine.
- Pour everything into greased dish and bake for about 1 hour, until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold and enjoy! Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2016
"Made this and got called away when it was hot so it was cooled when I got to eating it and it was really really good - now I wonder what it would be like hot, not a problem this will be made again."